Monday, September 11, 2023
7 Spiritual Lessons from the ICU - Nathan Rages
As a result of spending considerable time visiting in a local hospital's intensive care unit (ICU), certain Bible truths became more obviously clear and practical:
1. The human body is an amazing creation (Ps. 139:13-14).
2. Sickness and death are inescapable (2Cor. 4:16,5:2-4).
3. God is sovereign over our lives (James 4:13-15).
4. Relationships grow through sacrifice (John 15:12-13).
5. God’s Word provides genuine comfort (2Cor. 1:3-4).
6. God powerfully answers prayer (James 5:13-15).
7. Make the most of our remaining time (Eph. 5:14-16).