- When: September 15-18, 2016, Thursday evening through Sunday lunch.
- Where: Turkey Hill Ranch Bible Camp, a campground facility located in the Ozark foothills between Jefferson City and Rolla, Missouri.
- Fellowship. Saints will have abundant, relaxed opportunities to meet one another and share in the things of Christ. We look forward to renewing old friendships, beginning new ones, and strengthening bonds between Gospel-centered churches. 1Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another, and build up one another, just as you also are doing.
- Worship. We'll have the joy of praising our glorious Lord with a diverse mix of fellow believers, experiencing, we hope, a sweet taste of "heaven on earth". Psalm 34:3 O magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together.
- Preaching. We'll be encouraged and challenged by sound Biblical teaching from a variety of gifted speakers. Ephesians 4:11-12 And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ;
- Refreshment. All who attend, including the children, should enjoy a pleasant vacation experience in a beautiful natural setting. Mark 6:31 And He said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a lonely place and rest a while.” (For there were many people coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat.)
- Who: Whoever wishes to seek the Lord and fellowship with His people.
- Why: For the glory of God and the advancement of Christ's kingdom.
Monday, February 29, 2016
Fall Fellowship Camp - Registration NOW OPEN
Feasting on the Lamb
In this sermon on the Passover, we take a look at how the Israelites were commanded to feast on the lamb and how it is a picture of sanctification in the Christian's life.
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/
Monday, February 22, 2016
Beholding the Lamb of God
In this sermon we take a look at the Lamb of God described in the Passover and see that it's a picture of Christ
Thursday, February 11, 2016
God's Threatened Judgment
In this first sermon on the Passover, in the book of Exodus, we take a look at God's warning of the judgment that is to come.
Monday, February 1, 2016
Pharaoh's Hardened Heart
In this sermon, we take a look at how the Bible describes Pharaoh's heart
Audio can be found at: http://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)