Sunday, August 30, 2020
Sunday, August 23, 2020
Mark chapter 5 tells about the woman with the issue of blood who pressed through the crowd to touch the fringe of Jesus' garment and received healing. This sermon considers the story as a glorious Gospel picture, of how unclean and hopeless sinners can come to Christ for salvation.
NOTE: For some reason the audio recording has a terrible noise for the first 35 seconds, but then the right channel goes silent and the left channel is fine thereafter.
Sunday, August 16, 2020
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Eph. 4:20-21 "But you did not learn Christ in this way, if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught in Him, just as truth is in Jesus,"
From this we learn five things:
1. Salvation involves a learning process.
2. That process is centered on Christ Himself.
3. Learning Christ should motivate us to holiness.
4. Christ Himself is our teacher.
5. Christ Himself is our learning environment.