In this "Part 2" to last week's sermon on 1John 2:7-11, 3:11-19, 4:7-12, 4:20-21, and 5:1-2, we address seven frequently asked questions about "Loving the Brethren":
1. Who are these “brethren” that we’re supposed to love?
2. Is this about us feeling certain loving feelings?
3. Can we love people that we don’t like?
4. Is it hyperbole to describe this as “laying down our life”?
5. In what specific ways do we demonstrate this love?
6. What are warning signs that we don’t love the brethren?
7. How should we apply this to our own assurance?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.