Jesus taught some unexpected, even counter-intuitive, truths about our salvation. This message explores six of these surprising sayings:
1. Salvation is through Christ exclusively: “no one comes to the Father but through Me” (John 14:6).
2. Salvation is only for bad people: “I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners” (Mark 2:17).
3. Salvation is only for child-like people: “unless you are converted and become like children you will not enter” (Matt. 18:2-4).
4. Salvation is only for born again people: “unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom” (John 3:3-8).
5. Salvation includes Christ’s forgiveness: “The Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins” (Mark 2:5-12).
6. Salvation involves eating Christ: “unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life” (John 6:51-57).
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.