Sunday, November 12, 2023
Seeking More of the Spirit's Power in Your Life - Nathan Rages
As a follow-up to last Sunday's teaching about the Holy Spirit's work within believers, this message describes five things that a person *can do* if they desire a greater measure of the Spirit's influence, power, and help in their life.
1. Become a true Christian (John 7:37-39, Acts 2:38-39).
2. Believe that God is willing to give you this blessing (Acts 1:4-5,2:33,39, 1John 5:14-15).
3. Eliminate whatever grieves the Spirit (Eph. 4:30, Acts 5:32, Psalm 139:23).
4. Persist in specific prayer (Luke 11:5-13).
5. Wait patiently for whatever God will give (Acts 1:4-5).