Sunday, April 11, 2021
The War of All Wars - Nathan Rages
Ephesians 6:10-18 is the clearest Bible passage on spiritual warfare, viewing the Christian as a soldier in combat. This first sermon on the passage takes the broad perspective on the great war that has been raging ever since the fall of Satan.
Practical applications from the War of All Wars:
1. Be alert to the danger that surrounds you.
2. Take responsibility for yourself as a soldier.
3. Don’t stay on the sidelines.
4. Don’t be surprised when the Christian life gets difficult.
5. Don’t be surprised at the casualties you see.
6. Anticipate ultimate rest and victory in heaven.