Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Delighting in the Trinity - Nathan Rages
We need to see the doctrine of the Trinity, not just as a mysterious theological puzzle, but as precious truth that all Christians should celebrate.
1. It's the unique foundation of Christianity.
2. It shows God has always been relational (involved in personal relationships).
3. It shows God has always overflowed with love for others.
4. It shows how the whole Godhead participates in our salvation.
5. It shows the privilege of being God's adopted children.
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21231103