Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Doubting Thomas - Nathan Rages
In this sermon, we talk about "Doubting" Thomas from John 20:24-31, specifically five things about Thomas:
1. His absence, not being at the meeting when Jesus appeared
2. His doubt, unwilling to believe without seeing and touching Christ
3. His invitation, that Jesus invites him to examine His wounds and believe
4. His confession, declaring the deity of Christ in the strongest terms.
5. His correction, that Jesus says it would be better had he believed based on the testimony he'd heard rather than insisting on personal experience.
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21207017