- We believe the Bible teaches that, while men are fully responsible to repent of sin and believe on Christ, God is ultimately sovereign in the salvation of sinners.
- We believe that salvation in Christ includes deliverance from the power of sin. True Christians will persevere in holiness because they have been born again by the Holy Spirit and are new creatures in Christ.
- We encourage all believers to take an active role in our worship meetings. This includes requesting songs to sing, giving testimonies, sharing from Scripture, and praying.
- We desire hearty, honest fellowship among all believers in the church. We want to live out the Bible's instructions to encourage one another daily, correct one another, pray for one another, bear one another's burdens, serve one another, fervently love one another, etc.
- We welcome believers of all demographic characteristics and doubt the wisdom of "marketing" a church toward particular groups of people.
- We desire simplicity in the organization and activities of the church so that the focus remains on what is spiritual and essential.
- We seek to practice Biblical church discipline in a spirit of humility and love.
- Believers baptism
- Meeting attendance
- Submitting to the authority of Scripture and church leadership
- Pursing personal holiness
- Preserving unity within the church
- Loving fellowship with, service to, and prayer for one another
- Giving to the needs of the church