Tuesday, May 29, 2018
In this sermon on Eph 2:8-10, we take a look at three big truths about our salvation:
1. Grace - Salvation is entirely by God's grace and not as a result of our works.
2. Faith - Salvation is only received through our faith.
3. Works - Salvation will always result in a life of good works.
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21165404
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
In this message from John 19:38-42, we talk about four reasons why the burial of Jesus is important:
1. It sets-up His resurrection.
2. It fulfills prophetic Scripture.
3. It shows how to treat the bodies of deceased believers.
4. It called forth courage from cowardly disciples.
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21165401
Sunday, May 13, 2018
On May 20th, our usual Sunday morning worship meeting will be held at Lake of the Ozarks State Park in Osage Beach, MO. We'll be meeting at the PB-1 historic Shelter House (across from the horse stables) at 10:00am followed by a lunch meal at about 12:30pm and afternoon fellowship. All are welcome to join us at the Lake!
Saturday, May 12, 2018
In this sermon from John 19:31-37, we talk about the piercing of Jesus' Body and see specifically that it:
1. Illustrates the absurdity of legalism.
2. Proves Jesus was really dead.
3. Shows Jesus was truly human.
4. Demonstrates the fulfillment of prophecy, and
5. Points us to Christ's redemption.
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21156888
Saturday, April 28, 2018
In this sermon, we talk about the death of Jesus from John 19:28-30. There are three things that happen close together in these verses:
1. The Drink.
2. The Declaration ("It is finished").
3. The Dismissal (of Jesus' spirit).
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21149316