Sunday, April 15, 2018
Saturday, April 7, 2018
In this sermon, we answer some questions about what the Bible says on children in the church meetings.
Why have kids in meeting?
What benefits would we expect?
What are appropriate expectations?
How do we train them to achieve those expectations?
What are some encouragements to parents?
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21137272
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
In this sermon from John 19:1-16, we take a look at the complex character, Pontius Pilate and see five things about the man:
1) His concern for justice
2) His cruelty
3) His fear
4) His pride
5) His self-centeredness
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21127318
In this sermon from John 18, we see take a look at the story of Barabbas and see:
1) The evil of choosing something, especially something sinful, instead of Christ
2) The wonder of substitutionary atonement
Monday, March 12, 2018
In this sermon from John 18:28-39, we see that
1) Jesus is the King of the Jews
2) Jesus is a King whose kingdom is not of this world
3) Jesus is a King whose kingdom is all about truth
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21117512