Tuesday, November 28, 2017
John 17:11 - "And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one."
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21053495
John 17:11 - "I am no longer in the world; and yet they themselves are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are"
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21053480
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
In this sermon, we take a look at the discipline of meditating on God's word and the great need of doing so.
1) God requires us to understand His Word
2) God requires us to apply His Word
3) God requires us to teach and share His Word with other Christians
Audio only: http://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21024766
Saturday, September 16, 2017
We’re all seeking some glory. What glory are you pursuing?
1) The Father glorifies the Son
2) The Son glorifies Father
3) Christians glorify Christ
4) Christ shares his glory with Christians
Audio only: http://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21006836