Sunday, April 22, 2018
Sunday, April 15, 2018
Saturday, April 7, 2018
In this sermon, we answer some questions about what the Bible says on children in the church meetings.
Why have kids in meeting?
What benefits would we expect?
What are appropriate expectations?
How do we train them to achieve those expectations?
What are some encouragements to parents?
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21137272
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
In this sermon from John 19:1-16, we take a look at the complex character, Pontius Pilate and see five things about the man:
1) His concern for justice
2) His cruelty
3) His fear
4) His pride
5) His self-centeredness
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21127318
In this sermon from John 18, we see take a look at the story of Barabbas and see:
1) The evil of choosing something, especially something sinful, instead of Christ
2) The wonder of substitutionary atonement
Monday, March 12, 2018
In this sermon from John 18:28-39, we see that
1) Jesus is the King of the Jews
2) Jesus is a King whose kingdom is not of this world
3) Jesus is a King whose kingdom is all about truth
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21117512
Monday, February 26, 2018
1) Beware of proud self confidence
2) Beware of assuming a good spiritual environment will keep you safe
3) Beware of imagining your zeal in one area will make up for your weakness in another
4) Beware of thinking a leadership position will keep you from failing
5) Beware of allowing discouragement to lead you into sin (Heb 3:13)
6) Beware of prayerlessness
7) Beware of contributing to another Christian’s fall
8) Beware of the fear of man
9) Beware of being lukewarm
10) Beware that one sin leads quickly to worst sins
11) Beware of forgetting how your sin appears to Christ
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21108033
Sunday, January 28, 2018
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
For the past four feasts, we've seen how they all point back to some event in Jesus' life. In this sermon, we see that the Feast of Trumpets in Leviticus 23 points to the Second Coming of Jesus.
Audio only: https://rgcolumbia.sermon.net/21082157